Nariyal (Coconut) Ladoo
- Coconut – 5 cups ( 1 kg)
- Sugar – 1 1/3 cups (1/4 kg)
- Condensed Milk – 1 can ( 400gm)
- Cardamom Powder – 2 tsp
- Cashew nuts and raisins – ½ cups
- Dry roast coconut in a pan for 2 minutes (Do not brown the coconut).
- Take the coconut of the heat and add sugar, cardamom powder, condense milk and dry fruits.Mix it well.
- Take a little quantity of the mixture and shape it into a ladoo.
- To make them last for a longer duration be store them in a cool place, preferably a refrigerator.